Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When To Know Its Over With A Scoprpio Man

[Motzpost] LE madness, the second and insights

Hi all out there, come now, we will so for the last part of the MAC eye shadow.
My brown and bright tones.
7th Mystery 8th Swiss Chocolate 9. Cork 10th Vanilla
11th Naked Lunch Naked Lunch
is unfortunately difficult to see what is on the lid it's different. Main reason, of course, the weather or light. I have already used the few rays of sunshine for the photos but still can not really see how beautiful is Naked Lunch.
Here again a photo in a different light.

So especially Swiss Chocolate and Vanilla have it done to me, could I use every day. What are your favorite
and what eye shadow you can recommend me or are you a Must Have? Until then, all your love

0 comments:

Post a Comment