Monday, February 28, 2011

About People With The Same Birthday

CLASS MEETING

Private / Kreuzberg

other day I was invited to the reunion. Of course I had no fixed, all the faces of those days to see again. Nevertheless, I went there. The reunion was on Sylt. Organized

, the meeting of ex-classmate who has not seen a stitch before, so to speak. Why organized reckoned of a class reunion, and then to Sylt? What is his intention?

I wanted to know. That is why I went to Sylt. The ex-classmate, who then, as mentioned earlier, no trick saw was now a more or less successful writers.

Was it what he wanted to prove to the class reunion in Sylt? Or was there something else behind it? At least I was quickly clear to the writer and former classmate, was not it comes to class reunions but Susan (name changed).

The he wanted, as he confessed at the third beer, namely by moving, as he called it. I understand. Susan used to be the most beautiful class and at some point they wanted by moving each one. But what about those sites, they can not only ran, then the upside and later they are alone.

But where was Susan? She did not come to class meetings, even though the writer had brought extra and himself an invitation to southern Germany, where she lives now.

saw Susan still true of class - simply an amazing woman, I was told by the writer. They would even single and had actually promised him firmly, even to Sylt to come to the reunion. Obviously it was the way to the island but have been too far.

was now the ex-classmate, understandably, I found, sadly. At the fifth beer he complained that he had put Susan still not even after so many years (although he has organized this extra class meetings to Sylt for them!).

It was the last class meeting will have been on Sylt, if not my last class reunion at all. I mean, time goes by, everyone is changing, but the least to their advantage.

PS: white ex-classmate, not that the really hot women are anyway on rock and rollers, and not just a writer?

Photo & Text taxi berlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment