Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wart Turns Black Genital

[AMU] Pink Paris

Hello everyone out there, I still have a AMU found on my camera, which I almost deleted. If I had but not ;-) As it is so dark, unfortunately I can no longer take pictures of the products for you. noon I had there will be so worn in these photos. Used
I:

first MAC e / s Vanilla second Manhattan 33 violet third MAC e / s Nocturnelle
I find the Manhattan Eye Shadow Solo harmonizes well with total Nocrturnelle.

As you can see I have not used much, which may also be because I had Saturday not so much desire to paint me.
evening it was still with my sister, brother and treasure in a super great tapas bar (If you come from Dusseldorf, or it is not much you can I recommend you only Milas-tapas y mas, just off the avenue Vennhauser )

I I then used more white and black eyeliner, moved only very discreetly and with my beloved Eyelinerstrich Essence Liquid eyeliner.


already looks like quite different. I discover a big goof:-D This may be due to the fact that I have used a week no. Can you believe it? I managed to get a liquid eyeliner empty.
So and now I look at me like Desperate Housewives and then Doctors Diary. How I Met Your Mother I record ;-) Until then, all your love




PS: If you are missing an O somewhere, I'm very sorry zickt but the laptop keyboard, or the O ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment