Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buy Airsoft Desert Eagl Green Gas

It's been Sonnatg

Hi all out there,
we do not move long ... I post the AMU with the Color Eyeshadow Boulevard behind the same, before I forget again.


I've used the colors in order. Inside, I started with the bright color. Not only have I used Artdeco base under it, no, could also NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk of color to participate again. The colors should be a little more intense and so I applied very thinly Milk on the entire mobile lid.




Apply the colors harmonize with each other really great and so can these very first things first.


on lower lashes I have the number one still applied, the next time I'll use it but would prefer 3 for sound. Maybe I can find the same with DM still a couple of nice of them ;-)

Until then, all your love







0 comments:

Post a Comment