Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Watch Hypnotized Korean Movie Online

[AMU] do from 1 2



to the photo quality you have nothing to say in this weather.
Well it is as a purple tone, which goes into great eggplant-colored. For me it's really no special coating, and the price for me is not justified. The paint is no different than my P2 cheap paints, quite the opposite. I have paints that are much better. Even after two coats of paint was still not solid and I get so always NEN Rappel. The dry season is also not very short as I have alongside some, even this paint needs half an hour to correct it through dry.

I expect for my part, for that price anymore. My OPI varnishes eg Burlesque from the series were super quick to dry.
In my collection I have not found a dupe for this paint but I'm pretty sure that it is determined at the cheaper paints. Now the big WTF I look at my thumb and what do I see? Matt! Why is your coat on a nail just dull?
After a day the way I had already Tipwear.
I still have the picture blurred, so you better recognize it and are not recognized correctly yet. Oh, and the blunders I once painted over nicely:-D
Pro - the color is quite nice but nothing special
neutral

-dry season, MMN is still too long for such an expensive paint but still ok


Contra

- like life
Recommended like


Conclusion
I'm glad to have purchased this paint exchange and does not pay € 12.50 for it to have one. Otherwise I would have been annoyed black. I become whl take no more paint from MAC, unless there are such great colors as the Disney LE you do not get the Sun
the way, I would like again for all the nice comments Many thanks to my last post :-) And now tells me time please someone why a nail is dull .... Until then, all your love




PS: My friend thought it would be better if I'm black borders around the photos, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment