Friday, February 11, 2011

Waxing Best Before Or After A Shower

Mercedes would also like ....

Hi all out there, the love Ari had wished for before very long swatches of a P2 eyeshadow, which I showed here

the eye shadow I have now for more than a year and I can not tell you whether this is still available. I can not imagine not, unfortunately, but there will be similar. I paid for the eyeshadow not more than 3 €.

I have for you pictures taken with and without flash. This I immediately marked in the photos.


top with Artdeco Base, below without. As you can see the pigmentation is quite okay. At best, however, strangely enough, in the lightest tone and Surprise at the darkest.



Unfortunately crumbles quite the eye shadow, but you can not take it yet. I think the small chambers rather stupid, for it is not right with the brush of eye shadow without the other also has a go. Dear Ari, I hope you will forgive me that the swatches are only now. Until then, all your love

0 comments:

Post a Comment