Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pros Conventional Oven

STREET DOCTOR

wasting their time Most people who do that ... (Or something similar)

I admit it, I bought the title. However, quite legally and above all without somewhere to write. At that time, just after the turn, as the went. With some skill you could abgrabbeln the coal for the title even.

My taxi teacher has done that. The road is even a professor. For me it has only served to road doctor. If I had applied a little more patience in Grabbelcenter, I could now also be already on.

But who knew back then how it all comes again. My taxi teacher, as I said a wise man who knew his way. Who is also aus'm West. However, the you have the honesty and say he's kind of a mama's boy.

I did not mind. At least not until the day, and that not so long ago, when he was in addition to the mother's boy also turned out to be stupid and greedy Westerner. Now I can forget my postdoctoral course.

And exactly why I'm looking for a new business model ...

Photo MetaBlogger

text taxi berlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment