Saturday, January 8, 2011

Can You Buy Everyday Minerals

ON PARADE!

It's a new year and after careful consideration and planning & DIY a decision was made: I will move! Thus, it is said: Adé Wired! are two wonderful years and I would like to thank all the people who sent me and read along here have been friendly news! Thank you thank you thank you!
But no tears will be shed, because as already mentioned, this is not a video-death, but rather a move! With a little modified concept confectioning T on and I hope you with me!
Everything is still tentative and a little bare, but I already burn out my new home to be filled with content! So, friends: Let's go! I am happy!

Hello hello dear readers! I'm very exited to tell you that I'm moving! From today you will find me on CONFECTIONS , my new online home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment